This is a sneak preview -- you are seeing this page because you need to possibly
approve this content and get back to us. Have a great day!
Tuesday's keynote was delivered by Sunni Brown, the author of The Doodle Revolution. Rick Altman, the patron of the conference, remarked that Sunni had among the coolest titles in the world since she called herself the Human Potentialist.
Sunni started with a story about Nancy Duarte, and how Nancy lost an earring in Sunni's car while drinking margaritas together in Austin. Sunni then troubled her husband pretending that she never knew whose earring was found in the car. Then she mailed the earring to Nancy, who did not get the mail!
Now why did Sunni choose to share this story? Probably because she had everyone's undivided attention by the time this story was done! Sunni then talked about The Doodle Revolution being her second book, and also she mentioned that Rick may have mistakenly assumed that she was her to talk about doodles. Sunni then announced that she was going to speak about something completely different.

Sunni had already shared this info via a tweet, and also in an interview, she did with us.
Speaking soon at the #PresentationSummit on using visual thinking to stay CENTERED. #deeplearning
— Sunni Brown (@SunniBrown) August 2, 2016
I am going to take a creative risk, and will talk about something that's coming in my new 2 books.07:50 You're skilful will extrnal resources So there is drty scret -- performance junk. Any ideas what prfrmnce junk might mean Stuff that prevernts you from performing best Design phase -- looks like perfoirmance junk Build phase -- Delivery pahse -- this is the story of today. Me getting very fearful; today I feel calm; it is because of you. Me actig like an expert. But there is invisible stuff happening that can trip you up. Let us talk abt what pple donot talk about -- internal resources. All performance athlests talk about external and internal resources but wse don not talk about internal resources. So how do you get to know your performance junk, even if it is scary and messy - it is a little humna. My true story. I started a consulatncy. May Day 2008 I got fired so I had to strat my own company I did not know how it was go -- fast fomward by my own standard I am wildly siccessful many people can not empathise but it was realy chaallenging' International clients, successful books, great tea,m I was prsenting all over the world, I am not a natural person. Groups of 20 to 6000 people all over the wrld It never got easy; even after 4000 times Are you laughing at my horrible experience No, do you feel my paign The anxiety between d, bld, dlvery I was unhappy, I would cry And so I did what reasonale smart person would do So I looked at external resources (CHOPS) I ended hyiring Margaret Ki, in my neigbohood She took it from horryfying to dreadful I am greatful to her At the end of the day it did not matter. Togeherb she and I crafted my farewell tour 8 spking evts Ended up doing it all. This is the first time I am out afterdoing it all., My inner experience is not reflected of my outer experience. And so, she showed a still of The Adaptation -- Charlie Today is the first day of the rest of my life This poor guy -- the internal dialog. I realized why external resources were not working for me. There was no software update that was going to help me I believed everything can be reverse engineered Thats workable I started finding tools that work with my interbal resources -- taking the inward turn This is a universal human experience, looking inside Perforfmance athletes do it all the tme We will do a little game. This part Myopic Scientist -- everything you say needs hard data -- you need stats to back up Keeps honest; stay away from speculating Constant Caregiver Make sure you know what they will remember The O D World Changer -- If you don;t deliver this message, whole gnrationw iwll be lost - delsuinal Keeps inspired, expectations super bhigh Pe4rfectionist -- everything reday before time Guilt Tripper -- How hard is public speaking anyway. Why worry Minimize how hard it is? No one will die This is happening to all of us all the time. This happens -- it is part of us - and this is normal. Game about internal resource ----------------------------- Go Slow to Go Fast Pause upstream, do an inward return and then proceed All your fcaetsare your friends -- biology survival strategy Befriend them Activity Slide Last Step: Your best frioend This is very challenging that we take inward returns and are kind to ourselves. Five inutes for groups of 4 to discuss findings ----------------------------------- There are external and distincy internal resources - we need to be aware of the internal resources, be kind to yourself, explore inner experiences - this is applied insteranl strategy.
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.