This is a sneak preview -- you are seeing this page because you need to possibly
approve this content and get back to us. Have a great day!
Keith Tromer is the Founder and President of Corporate Imaging, Inc. since 1989. Mr. Tromer's strategic vision for Corporate Imaging, Inc. focuses on three fundamental aspects: generating the best creative content possible; fostering innovation; and utilizing the latest technologies.
In this interview, Keith discusses PowerPoint add-ins from pptXTREME.
Geetesh: Can you tell us about the pptXTREME suite of PowerPoint add-ins, how these add-ins provide extra abilities to PowerPoint users?
Keith: The pptXTREME Suite of Add-ins for PowerPoint are created by graphic design professionals for graphic design professionals. The suite's ease of use and time-saving features are unmatched in the industry. From many simple 'click-saver' functions in pptXTREME Edit and moreEdit to full round trip importing and exporting between PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop.
The pptXTREME Suite consists of 6 separate products that are packaged together in a single easy-to-use installer. The products are Photoshop Import, Effects Library, Import/Export, moreEdit, Edit, and ColorPicker.
All products are compatible with the latest software, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016, Windows 10 and Photoshop CC2015 and are compatible with both 32 and 64 bit.
Geetesh: If you had to compare your products, that could a difficult proposition. Could you share some users' perspectives, and explain your point of view?
Keith: For me, I would easily start with Photoshop Import. As a designer, I do a lot of my design work in Photoshop. The ability to import layered elements from Photoshop in an automated fashion, very quickly and then animate in PowerPoint is indispensable. It means that I am able to use Photoshop more often, as the time it takes to create, integrate, and make changes is actually faster than if I try to create the same elements in PowerPoint natively. The addition of the toPhotoshop commands have equally sped up our productivity. Now, in addition to imported layers from Photoshop, with one click I can send a slide or all of my selected shapes directly to Photoshop layers. Now I can edit and replace those elements, or just use them as a template to create new elements that match.
See a quick demo of Photoshop Import here:
Microsoft and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.